Dream Lake Dam Removal and Wetlands/Stream Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Dream Lake Dam Removal and Wetlands/Stream Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is to remove a old earthen dam and restore wetlands and stream habitat in Hot Springs Creek, a small subwatershed of the North Fork Feather River. The total site area is 3.45 acres. The goals of the project are to prevent potential wash out of the dam and restore natural hydrologic function and wetland habitat.
- Contact Information
Guy F. Chetelat
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
415 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 100
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4997
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration project under 5 acres.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.