Capital District Workshop and Boiler Shop Storage
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Capital District Workshop and Boiler Shop Storage
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Relocate Capital District Workshop to a central location that services all areas within it's area of responsibility. Also, relocate heavy and large machinery from the Boiler Shop building in rail yard to store while the building is being stabilized.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 653-5131
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed use is compatible with the subject property, only normal tenant improvements are necessary, there is adequate visitor and staff parking, and the property is not 50 years old.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.