Public Health, Department of
(California Department of Public Health)
Riverdale PUD Planning and Feasibility Study
NOE - Notice of Exemption
NOTE: Reference SCH #2006021057
The California Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project. The Riverdale PUD proposes to:
* Update feasibility study and provide final alternative recommendations.
* If necessary, updates will be made to the TMF documents.
* Further pilot testing for Wells No. 5 due to changes in its water quality characteristics.
*Topographic survey and a geotechnical investigation of the project site.
* Completion of a final engineering report.
* Obtaining appropriate permits form the local regulatory agencies.