Operation of Replacemetn Well 2-A, City of Hemet
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Operation of Replacemetn Well 2-A, City of Hemet
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project. The City of Hemet has proposed to destroy the original Well 2 after attemps to rehabilitate and drill new well 2-A located approximately 45 feet from the original site.
- Contact Information
J. Steven Williams
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Riverside District Office 1350 Front Street, Room 2050
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone : (616) 525-4159
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Well 2-A is replacing the original Well 2 that was drilled and permitted by the CDPH in March 1956.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.