Bully Hill Mine Passive Treatment System
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Bully Hill Mine Passive Treatment System
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Implement the full scale Passive Treatment Remedial Action Plan to address acid rock discharge (ARD) from the Rising Star and Bully Hill mines above Shasta Lake in Shasta County. These activities follow the 2007-2010 pilot project and are being conducted in accordance with Cease and Desist Order No. R5-2003-0051 issued by the RWQCB. Activities to control ARD have been ongoing since 1997.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 Redding
415 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 100
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4845
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor action to eliminate the release of hazardous material to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.