Improve Calhoun St. Gate (10-11-SD-45)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Improve Calhoun St. Gate (10-11-SD-45)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of improving the gate at Calhoun St. and Twigga Aven. located at the vehicle entrance points in Old Town San Diego State Historic Park. The project will include the removal of double gate, installation of center post, leaving two existing side posts, cut to the same height.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302b 2B - Class 2b
- Reasons for Exemption
- New structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.