Parry Grove Staircase Restoration (10-11-SD-43)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Parry Grove Staircase Restoration (10-11-SD-43)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will entail removing approximately 200' of existing failed staircase on the Parry Grove Trail (PGT) segment at TPSNR. The current staircase is constructed with a combination of wood, steel and concrete and has failed due to wear and tear, erosion issues, and the inability to provide ongoing maintenance to a staircase system. Due to the condition of the current staircase the PGT has been closed to public access due to severe health and safety issues. The project would include minor brushing along existing staircase footprint, excavation to install a dry rock staircase system; rock used will be same material type used on current TPSNR Overlook Project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
San Diego Coast District Headquarters 4477 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- New structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.