Coleman - China Camp SP Acquisition
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Coleman - China Camp SP Acquisition
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The subject property is vacant, undeveloped land, including tidal marshland, rolling hills, hiking trains, and bay waters. Located between China Camp State Park and the San Pablo Bay, the northeast portion is a part of the San Pablo Bay (underwater). The majority of the marshland is covered with an average of three inches of salt water.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 327-7302
- San Rafael
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15313, 15325 - Class 13 & 25
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Department of Parks and Recreation is acquiring the property to consolidate parcels and promote management of the property for viewshed, habitat, and water quality conservation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.