Reconstruction of Approximately 16 miles of I-5
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Reconstruction of Approximately 16 miles of I-5
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Reconstruct approximately 16 miles of Interstate 5 beginning with the City of Red Bluff in Tehama County and ending at Gas Point Road in the Community of Cottonwood in Shasta County. 45% of the total lane miles within this section of the interstate and the pavement are showing sign of deterioration. This project will repair the pavement, prevent continued deteration, extend the service life of the road, and restore ride quality.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2308
- Shasta Tehama
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1c
- Reasons for Exemption
- This Project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.