Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0381-R1, South Market Street Commercial Development,
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0381-R1, South Market Street Commercial Development,
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to fill 256 linear feet of drainage with the installation of a reinforced concrete box culvert to route the water through the property. The culvert will connect to an existing culvert and the outlet will consist of rock slope protection and an energy dissipation pad.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.