Ironwood Avenue Street Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Moreno Valley, City of (City of Moreno Valley)
- Document Title
- Ironwood Avenue Street Improvements
- Document Type
- MND - Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Present Land Use
- The General Plan land use designation in the vicinity of the site includes primarily residential designations. The proposal would be consistent with the General Plan and zoning.
- Document Description
- The proposed project consists of the improvement of approximately 11,200 linear feet of Ironwood Avenue from Perris Boulevard to Nason Street. The proposed Mitigated Negative Declaration was previously reviewed by City Council on August 25, 2009. There have been changes to the project description to address residents' concerns. No changes have been made to the proposed mitigation measures.
- Contact Information
City of Moreno Valley
14177 Frederick Street
Moreno Valley, CA 92553
Phone : (951) 413-3229
- Moreno Valley
- Cross Streets
- Ironwood Avenue at Perris Blvd. & Nason St.
- Parcel #
- Within ultimate ROW
- State Highways
- Valley View HS, Bear Valley ES, Palm MS, Cloverdate ES, Moreno E
- Other Information
- Continue Zip Code: & 92557 Continue School: Sunnymeadows ES, Sunnymead MS, Rainbow Springs ES, Moreno HS, Creekside ES, Sunnymead ES, March Mountain HS, Ramona ES, Northridge ES, Butterfield ES, 7th Day Adventist School, Midland ES, Honey Hollow ES, Sugar Hill ES, Calvary Chapel School, Bayside Community Day/Charter School.
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Development Type
- Other (Ironwood Avenue Improvements)
- Project Issues
- Air Quality Archaeologic-Historic Biological Resources Noise
- Reviewing Agencies
- Air Resources Board, Transportation Projects California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 8 California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Santa Ana Region 8 Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6 Department of Water Resources Resources Agency
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.