Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2009-0440-R1 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 09-092-TEH "Eagle THP"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2009-0440-R1 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 09-092-TEH "Eagle THP"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The DFG is issuing an Agreement for eleven encroachments: five permanent culverts and six water holes.
- Contact Information
DFG Northern Region
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2090
- Other Location Info
- Big Chico Creek, Cascade Creek, and unnamed tributaries to Big Chico Creek and Cascade Creek, tributaries to the Sacramento River.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- DFG Northern Region
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CAL FIRE 6105 Airport Road Redding, CA 96003
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.