Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0105-R1 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-10-025HUM, "Green Mule"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0105-R1 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-10-025HUM, "Green Mule"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Department of Fish and Game (DFG) is issuing an agreement for the applicant to install one temporary Class II skid trail crossing in the headwaters of Greenwood Creek and draft water from two Class II watercourses in the headwaters of Brays Opening Creek.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Game Northern Region
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2060
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Game
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 619 Second Street, Eureka, California, 95501
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.