Trail and Slope Stabilization: Jefferson Ave.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Trail and Slope Stabilization: Jefferson Ave.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project creates a retaining dry-wall that will hold up a slope that has sloughed onto a park trail/sidewalk along Jefferson Avenue.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Angeles District 1925 Las Virgenes Road
Calabasas, CA 91302-1909
Phone : (818) 880-0365
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- Baldwin Hills Scenic Overlook
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.