Adoption of Cumulative Impact Analysis ("CIA") for Increased Treatment Capacity, Discharge Locations, and Water Resources Through Multiple Actions
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Victor Valley Regional Wastewater Authorigy
- Document Title
- Adoption of Cumulative Impact Analysis ("CIA") for Increased Treatment Capacity, Discharge Locations, and Water Resources Through Multiple Actions
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The CIA does not authorize or approve any specific project. However, the CIA contains descriptions of the surface and groundwater hydrology and land use in the VVWRA service area, the current and projected wastewater flows and the distribution of the flows, the water demands and sources in the Victor Valley area, the impacts to ground surface water quality by VVWRA discharges, the costs and socio-economic impacts of the VVWRA facilities and alternative control measures, and evaluation of the environmental and socia-economic costs of discharges and alternatives and the consistency of the discharge with antidegradation policies.
- Contact Information
Victor Valley Regional Wastewater Authorigy
15776 Main Street, Suite 3
Hesperia, CA 92345
Phone : (760) 948-9849
- Apple Valley Hesperia Victorville
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The CIA does not require the exercise of discretion and does not approve any specific project, nor does it approve any action that may have a direct or reasonably foreseeable indirect impact on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.