Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0011-R1. Siskiyou Telephone Horizontal Boring Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0011-R1. Siskiyou Telephone Horizontal Boring Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes directional boring for the installation of a new four (4) inch utility conduit under the creek beds.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project. Mnor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.