Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0362-R1, Lower Cappell Road Culvert Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0362-R1, Lower Cappell Road Culvert Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace an existing failed 24-inch diameter culvert with a new 36-inch diameter culvert, and install approximately 36 cubic yards of rip rap at the culvert outlet.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replace an existing culvert and place rip rap at the culvert outlet.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.