Fresno-Kings Unit Headquarters - Office Trailer Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Fresno-Kings Unit Headquarters - Office Trailer Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project involves the installation of an approximately 800 square foot portable office building/trailer to house existing employees on an existing administrative site. The approximately five (5) acre administative site contains existing administrative buildings and support facilities. The project area is a previously disturbed mixture of native soil and gravel devoid of vegetation. Minimal ground disturbing activities will occur to facilitate utility/sewer connections to the portable office building/trailer.
- Contact Information
Forestry and Fire Protection, Board of
210 South Academy
Sanger, CA 93657
Phone : (559) 493-4307
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 03, 11 - Class 1, 3 & 11
- Reasons for Exemption
- The site location has been reviewed by a Registered Professional Forester for potential environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.