Karen and Gregory Crouse - Water Right Application 30929
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Karen and Gregory Crouse - Water Right Application 30929
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Application 30929 requests storage of 2 acre-feet per year in an existing onstream reservoir located on an Unnnamed Stream tributary to Pickle Canyon Creek thence Redwood Creek thence Napa Creek thence the Napa River. Water will be diverted from December 15 of each year to March 31 of the succeeding year and used for the irrigation of 17.22 acres of vineyard.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Water Rights P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 322-8568
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Approval of this project will not result in an adverse physical change to the environment relative to the conditions that existed at the time the application was filed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.