CAL-26 Emergency Slide Repair
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 10
- Document Title
- CAL-26 Emergency Slide Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- An emergency project to repair damage to State Route 26 caused by a slide below the shoulder of the highway in an area of steep slopes in the Mokelumne River canyon near Glencoe. The damage occurred on December 24, 2010 during a period of heavy rain storms. A soldier pile retaining wall approzimately 10 feet high and 65 feet long would be constructed on the slope, and a portion of the shoulder of the highway would be excavated and reconstructed. A metal beam guard rail would be installed along the full length of the retaining wall. The purpose of the project is to stabilize the slope below the highway and repair damage to the shoulder of the highway.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 942-6045
- Other Location Info
- Approximately two miles northeast of Glencoe
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is undertaken by a public agency to repair an existing highway damaged by landslide.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.