General Lease - Commercial Use and Approval of a Sublease
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Commercial Use and Approval of a Sublease
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination of a General Lease - Commercial Use, effective December 29, 2010; authorize issuance of a General Lease - Commercial Use, beginning December 30, 2010, for a term of 15 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing commercial pier and bar/clubhouse; authorize a sublease for a term of nine years and 10 months beginning January 1, 2011.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 Class 1Termination of a GE
- Reasons for Exemption
- Termination of General Lease - Commercial Use and the Sublease are not projects in accordance with CEQA. Issuance of a General Lease - Commercial Use for the continued use and maintenance of an existing commercial pier and bar/clubhouse will not have a signigicant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.