issuance og a New General Leaase - Public Agency Use and Approval of a Sublease
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- issuance og a New General Leaase - Public Agency Use and Approval of a Sublease
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a 15-year General Lease - Public Agency Use issued to the County of Santa Barbara, beginning July 1, 2004, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing public recreational pier with a small boat access area, boat hoist, and restrooms, and rock riprap revetments; and the retention, use and maintenance of an existing restroom building, portion of a restaurant building, paved parking area wildlife observaton platform , vehicular access bridge, and emergency rock riprap revetments. Authorize the existing sublease from the County of Santa Barbara to the Wildlife Conservation Board.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061; Class 1, 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.