Reconstruct and Upgrade Metal Beams (MBGR) on State Route 70 at various locations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Reconstruct and Upgrade Metal Beams (MBGR) on State Route 70 at various locations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair and reconstruct existing metal beam guardrail (MBGR) and associated earth retaining structures. Existing MBGR, will be upgraded to current standards and new MBGR will be added as necessary. Existing wooden MBGR post will be replaced with galvanized metal posts. Asphalt concrete dike and CSP down drains with energy dissipation pads, constructed of 1/4-ton rock slope protection, will be constructed as necessary, to accommodate storm water drainage.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3308
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.