Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0129-R1, Poverty Gulch Culvert Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0129-R1, Poverty Gulch Culvert Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to remove an existing one lane bridge on Foster Road crossing Poverty Gulch, construct a temporary traffic detour, and install a culvert to replace the bridge.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment. Replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.