E Street Plaza, Chula Vista, Interim Measures Workplan
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- E Street Plaza, Chula Vista, Interim Measures Workplan
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- An Interim Measures Workplan (IMW) approved by the Department of Toxic Substances Control authorizing the installation and operation of a soil vapor extraction system to remove solvents from soil beneath Suites 646, 648, 652-656, 660. 664, 670, 674, 678, and 682 and associated asphalt-paved parking areas in East Street Plaza (Site) to mitigate potential vapor intrusion into those Suites. The IMW addresses potential health risk resulting from solvents released into the ground from two former dry cleaners. Indoor air Heating Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) modification was selected to mitigate the indoor air inside the affected units.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Brownsfield and Environmental Restoration Program 5795 Corporate Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
Phone : (714) 484-5385
- Chula Vista
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project is a Minor Action to Mitigate or Eliminate the Release of Hazardous Waste or Hazardous Substances that meets the definition in 15330 and will cost less than $1.000,000.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.