Operation of Replacement Well #9 - City of Torrance Water System #1910213
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Operation of Replacement Well #9 - City of Torrance Water System #1910213
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project. The City of Torrance has proposed to replace the 40 year old existing well, Well 6, with a new well, Well #9. The existing tank, treatment facilities and booster station will remain operational.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
500 North Central Avenue, Suite 500
Glendale, CA 91203
Phone : (818) 551-2004
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The replacement of an existing well with a new well is a project that meets the current conditions for a CEQA exemption.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.