San Diego Unit (MVU) Headquarters Facility - Minor Alterations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- San Diego Unit (MVU) Headquarters Facility - Minor Alterations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project involves six distinct minor alterations to the existing infrastructure at Cal Fire's existing Monte Vista Headquarters facility. These minor alterations will be initiated and completed over the next 24 months. Work will begin once environmental compliance is achieved. The six alterations include: (1) the placement of security fencing around the perimeter of the compound, (2) resurfacing portion of existing vehicle storage area and construction of secondary dirt access road, (3) improvements to overflow public parking area, (4) improvements to storm water drainage system, (5) removal of existing planter box wall and pave area next to training building, and (6) install concrete patio adjacent to existing classroom building.
- Contact Information
Forestry and Fire Protection, Board of
Cal Fire's Monte Vista Headquarters 2249 Jamacha Road
El Cajon, CA 92019
Phone : (619) 590-3100
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations of existing public structures and facilities, and Class 4 pertaining to minor alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.