One-Year Extension of the San Joaquin River Agreement in 2011
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Joaquin River Group Authority
- Document Title
- One-Year Extension of the San Joaquin River Agreement in 2011
- Document Type
- NEG - Negative Declaration
- Document Description
- Note: Reference SCH# 1998092062 The San Joaquin River Group Authority (SJRGA) proposes to continue providing water supply for the Vernalis Adaptive Management Program (VAMP) by extending the San Joaquin River Agreement (SJRA) one year through 2011 for the purpose of completing the VAMP as authorized under State Water Resources Control Board Water Rights Decision 1641 (D-1641). Specifically, the water would be used for: - A pulse flow for a 31-day period at Vernalis during April and May, with the exact timing determined annually by the San Joaquin River Technical Committee (SJRTC); and - Other flows identified by the Central Valley Project Improvement Act (CVPIA) water acquisition plan, with concurrence by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service), to facilitate migration and attraction of anadromous fish, including fall attraction flows and other flows as needed by the adaptive management study, with concurrence by the Service, to support anadromous fish and provide environmental benefits in the project area.
- Contact Information
San Joaquin River Group Authority
716 Valencia Ave.
Davis, CA 95616
Phone : (530) 758-8633
- Fresno Madera Mariposa San Joaquin Stanislaus Tuolumne
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Local Action
- Other Action Other Action: Water availability
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Public Health California Department of Transportation, District 10 California Department of Transportation, District 6 California Native American Heritage Commission California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Fresno Region 5 California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5 California State Lands Commission Central Valley Flood Protection Board Department of Water Resources Resources Agency State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Quality State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Rights
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.