American Metal Recycling (CUP 11-01, Site and Architectural Review 11-01, and Environmental 11-01)
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Developed industrial site/M2-Industrial/Industrial
Re-use an existing industrial site to establish a recycling collection facility on a 2 acres zoned M2-Industrial. Accepted recycling items include CRV cans, glass and plastic bottles, various metals, automotive parts, and household items. Minor site improvements will occur. An existing 11,000 square foot warehouse and 1,350 square foot office will be occupied.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.