BAR 13 Solar Element of the Catalina Renewable Energy Project; Amendment 5 of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0130-R4, as amended.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Kern County
- Document Title
- BAR 13 Solar Element of the Catalina Renewable Energy Project; Amendment 5 of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0130-R4, as amended.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) is executing Amendment 5 of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0130-R4, as amended, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Project applicant, BAR 13 Solar, LLC. The applicant proposes to construct 16 at-grade road crossings and installation of underground electrical lines through 6 unnamed ephemeral streams within the Project site, impacting 1,126 linear feet of stream and 0.323 acres that are within Mojave creosote bush scrub, Joshua tree woodland, and Mojave mixed woody shrub communities. Amendment 5 extends the timeline to complete the Habitat Mitigation lands package from December 6, 2019 to February 6, 2021.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife Central Region
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4014 ext. 238
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located south of Aqueduct Road, west of 120th Street W, east of 135th Street W, and north of Dawn Road, approximately 11 miles northwest of the town of Rosamond, in unincorporated Kern County, California.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 2700 M Street, Suite 100, Bakersfield, CA 93301-2370
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2011021051_2014-0130_NOD_SCH 2011021051 PDF 562 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.