Pala Band of Luiseno Mission Indians of California APNs: 110-040-13

2 Documents in Project


SCH Number
Lead Agency
United States Department of the Interior, Indian Affairs
Document Title
Pala Band of Luiseno Mission Indians of California APNs: 110-040-13
Document Type
BIA - Tribal Notice of Decision
Present Land Use
Document Description
The subject property consists of a parcel of land, encompassing ~ 78.5 acres more or less, commonly referred to as APNs: 110-040-13. The parcel is ~ one (1) mile east of Pala Temecula Road and ~one and one quarter (1 ¼) mile north of Highway 76. The property is surrounded on all but its western boundary by the Pala Indian Reservation and is contiguous to trust lands. The Subject Parcel is currently used for agricultural purposes. ~ 80% of the property is used to grow citrus and the remaining 20% is used to grow avocados. There is a single family dwelling on the property which is currently occupied by an individual who works on the property for the tribe. The subject property will continue to be used for agricultural purposes.

Contact Information

Lorrae Russell
Agency Name
U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs
Contact Types
Lead/Public Agency


San Diego
Total Acres
Parcel #
State Highways
Hwy 76

Notice of Completion

State Review Period Start
State Review Period End
State Reviewing Agencies
California Air Resources Board (ARB), California Department of Conservation (DOC), California Department of Fish and Wildlife, South Coast Region 5 (CDFW), California Department of Justice, Attorney General's Office, California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Department of Transportation, District 11 (DOT), California Department of Transportation, Division of Transportation Planning (DOT), California Highway Patrol, California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Diego Region 9 (RWQCB), Caltrans, Division of Aeronautics, Department of Toxic Substances Control, Department of Water Resources, Office of Historic Preservation, Resources Agency
Local Actions
Non-gaming Notice of Decision

Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at or via phone at (916) 445-0613.

Download CSV New Search Print