(California State Transportation Commission)
Shaw-Locan Northeast Reorganization Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
The project will convert Shaw Avenue from an individual arterial to a divided arterial roadway. The project will also install a landscaped median island, a westbound and eastbound center travel lane, and one westbound and eastbound Class II bicycle lane.
City of Clovis
Dept. of Planning & Dev.
1033 Fifth Street
Clovis, CA 93612
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.