Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreemet No. R1-09-0390 Russian River Diversion for Fetzer
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreemet No. R1-09-0390 Russian River Diversion for Fetzer
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This Agreement pertains to one encroachment. Activities include the annual placement of a single screened agricultural pump intake, and the diversion of channel surface water, at a single existing site/point of diversion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-5671
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 (i) - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Installation and maintenance of an existing water diversion intake facility, and seasonal diversion of channel surface water.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.