Cooperative Funding Agreement between the Town of Windsor and the Town of Windsor Redevelopment Agency
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Windsor, City of (Town of Windsor)
- Document Title
- Cooperative Funding Agreement between the Town of Windsor and the Town of Windsor Redevelopment Agency
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves a cooperative funding agreement between the Town of Windsor and the Town of Windsor Redevelopment Agency related to future projects within the Agency's Redevelopment Plan Project Area concerning acquisition of land and/or construction of the following improvements: the Old Redwood Highway Corridor Streetscape Improvement Project, the North Old Redwood Highway Area Infrastructure Improvements, the Wall Street ADA Sidewalk Improvement Project and acquisition of property at Windsor River Road/Windsor Road for a potential future affordable housing/mixed use project.
- Contact Information
Town of Windsor
9291 Old Redwood Highway PO Box 100
Windsor, CA 95492-0100
Phone : (707) 838-5330
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061(b)(3), 15301(c), 15304(b
- Reasons for Exemption
- The action approved is approval of a cooperative funding agreement for payment of costs associated with future activities, has no potential for physical effects on the environment and does not approve individual entitlements for any of the Projects described herein.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.