Tree Planting and Wildlife Habitat Restoration Along Interstate 5 HOV
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Los Angeles, City of (City of Los Angeles)
- Document Title
- Tree Planting and Wildlife Habitat Restoration Along Interstate 5 HOV
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Planting of 470 trees in the City of Los Angeles Right of Way and install four native habitats. Minor irrigation repairs will be made to on and off ramps.
- Contact Information
City of Los Angeles
Urban Forestry Department 1149 S. Broadway Sreet
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Phone : (213) 847-3077
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project has environmental benefits.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.