Native Habitat Restoration on Public Road Right of Ways Highway 101
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Los Angeles, City of (City of Los Angeles)
- Document Title
- Native Habitat Restoration on Public Road Right of Ways Highway 101
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Planting of 300 trees in the City of Los Angeles Right of Way and install native habitats. Minor irrigation repairs will be made to on and off ramps.
- Contact Information
City of Los Angeles Urban Forestry Department
1149 S. Broadway Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Phone : (213) 847-3077
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project has environmental benefits.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.