Division of Adult Parole Operations, Sac Florin Parole Office
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- Division of Adult Parole Operations, Sac Florin Parole Office
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The CA Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) plans to lease approximately 17,305 square feet of office space for use as Administration and Operation needs for use by the Sacramento Florin parole office. There are sufficient electricity, water, gas, waste water and refuse removal services to adequately serve this property.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road, Ste. B P.O. Box 942883
Sacramento, CA 94283-0001
Phone : (916) 255-3009
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project falls under the category of "Exempt" in accordance with Title 14 of the CA Code of Regulations, Chapter 3, Article 19, Section 15301, Existing Facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.