Camellia City Viaduct Project, Geotech Drilling
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Camellia City Viaduct Project, Geotech Drilling
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Bridge Inspection Report (BIR) identified the structures of this part of the Camellia City Viaduct as structurally deficient. Transverse and longitudinal cracks have significantly increased over the last few years, while the joints abd seal continue to deteriorate. This project will enhance the durability of the concrete decks, defer increased maintenance and delay significant rehabilitation of the structures.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2379 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 150
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0586
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Subsurface drilling will not have impacts to air quality, biology, community impacts, cultural resources, floodplain, hazardous materials, noise, visual resources, water quality, or will the drilling otherwise, either individually or cumulatively, have any significant environmental impact.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.