Salmon Creek Habitat Rehabilitation Program, Fay Creek Large Wood Structures
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Salmon Creek Habitat Rehabilitation Program, Fay Creek Large Wood Structures
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is part of Gold Ridge Resource Conservation District Save our Salmon-Salmon Creek Habitat Enhancement Program funded by NOAA Fisheries (through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act 2009) and the Natural Resources Conservation Service. The project involves placement of approximately 9 redwood longs, 14 redwood rootwads, 7 redwood logs with rootwads, and 10 cubic yards of boulders. Structures are designed to deepen pools by creating scour zones, provide pool cover and create high flow rufugia.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2653
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project purpose is to enhance, restore, and protect habitat for salmonids in Fay Creek, tributary to Salmon Creek. There will be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare of threatened species or their habitat; there are no hazardous materials near the project site; the project will not result in cumulative negative impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.