Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-09-0217, Mahan Road Rock Slope Protection/bank Failure Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-09-0217, Mahan Road Rock Slope Protection/bank Failure Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair approximately 65 feet of eroded stream bank by installing rock slope protection and planting riparian vegetation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to repair an eroded stream bank that poses a risk to an existing road.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.