Vendo Site, Approval of Removal Action Workplan (Brownfields Cleanup Proejct)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Vendo Site, Approval of Removal Action Workplan (Brownfields Cleanup Proejct)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Removal Action Workplan (RAW) provides plan for conducting a remedial action at the former Vendo property (Site). The Site consists of approximately 40 acres. The remedy involves excavation of the impacted soil with constituents of concern concentrations exceeding the commercial/industrial remedial goals established for the Site (approximately 210 to 278 cubic yards of in-place soil), and transportation of the excavated material to an appropriate off-Site facility for disposal.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
1515 Tollhouse Road
Clovis, CA 93611
Phone : (559) 297-3958
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The site is on the Hazardous Waste and Substances Sites List. The project will serve to restore the Site and to reduce the environmental and human health risk impact caused by the Site conditions by the removal and offsite disposal of contaminated soil.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.