Hollister Hills Native Plant Nursery Construction
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Hollister Hills Native Plant Nursery Construction
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will consist of the construction of two rigid-framed structures desgined for native plant propagation and storage. The two structures will be side by side at 20 feet wide and 36 feet long with 5 feet in-between them. The ground will need to be leveled and each structure's floor will have a layer of weed proof matting covered with gravel to aid in drainage. The two each frame section will need to be buried and filled with concrete two feet deep.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 636-2064
- San Benito
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities or structures. Grading on land with a slope of less than 10 percent. Replacement of exidting conventional landscaping with water efficient landscaping.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.