Permitting and Operation of the Upland Foothill Well No. 3 and Disinfection System
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Permitting and Operation of the Upland Foothill Well No. 3 and Disinfection System
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The CA Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project. The West End Consolidated Water Company has proposed to rehabilitate an existing well to meet current CA Water Well Standards and use as a domestic water supply well for the water system. The well will include a 12.5% sodium hypochlorite system for disinfection. The well is approximately 584 feet deep and is expected to produce between 500 - 600 gallons per minute.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
San Bernardino District Office 464 W. 4th Street, Room 437
San Bernardino, CA 92401
Phone : (909) 931-2960
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 1; S: 15301 & 60101
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project includes rehabilitating and upgrading an existing irrigation well for use as a domestic water supply well. The rehabilitated well will not expand the existing system.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.