Locust Street Pump Station Improvements Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Sausalito-Marin City Sanitation District
- Document Title
- Locust Street Pump Station Improvements Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project willconstruct a new pump station wiht the same capacity as the existing pump station, which is at the end of its useful life. The Project will construct a new auxiliary pump pit ahead of the existing pump station and replace the existing wet/dry pit pump station with a submersible type pump station. The new submersible pump station will be equipped with three new pumps to transport the sewage from Sausalito, Marin City, and Tamalpais Community to the District's Wastewater Treatment Plant for treatment.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-6983
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, 15303 - Class 2 & 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or reconstruction of existing structure and facilities - Class 2 and New construction or conversion of small structures - class 3.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.