Buena Vista Replacement Well 2 - California American Water Company
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Buena Vista Replacement Well 2 - California American Water Company
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California American Water Company - Durate proposes to drill a replacement well for the orignal Buena Vista Well. The replacement well will replace the lost source capacity from the original well with no substantial increase in use, and the original well will be placed on stand-by.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Hollywood District Office 1449 W Temple Street, Room 202
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Phone : (818) 551-2004
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Buena Vista Well No. 2 will replace the lost capacity of the original Buena Vista Well.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.