Underground Utility Exploration & Mapping
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Underground Utility Exploration & Mapping
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Hand digging, followed by backfilling, up to 20 small holes within the walls of Sutter's Fort to verify locations of existing underground utilities for the purpose of developing mapping that documents the layout, locations, and depths of utility lines. A State Archaeologist will be present during the work to monitor the excavated soils for potential artifact discovery.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
101 'J' Street
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 323-7272
- Other Location Info
- Sutter's Fort State Historic Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 - Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Data collection, research and resource evaluation for basic informational gathering purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.