Pavement Rehabilitation 02-SIS-5
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Pavement Rehabilitation 02-SIS-5
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Department of Transportation will reconstruct approx. 6.3 mi of I-5 in Siskiyou County. Reconstruction by cold planing down to (PCC), removing unstable pavement, backfill with full depth PCC or (AC). New section - up to 9" deep will be placed over backfilled pavement. Existing overlay on Edgewood UC Bridge will be ground down and 1" polyester overlay placed on bare deck. Other work will include: upgrade to the weather info system at PM 20.72(NB) and installing closed circuit TV system at the 5/97 Seperation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3308
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.