Colonial Park Bank Stabilization Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Colonial Park Bank Stabilization Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to restore and stabilize two areas of erosion occurring at the base of a retaining wall forming the perimeter of Colonial Park Mobile Home Park along the south bank of an unnamed seasonal drainage. The failed area is currently eroding and delivering sediment to the stream. Bank will be stabilized with rip rap, and planted with native grass species.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2653
- Santa Rosa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the replacement or reconstruction of existing structures where the structure will be located in the same site as the structure replaced. The project involves minor trenching and backfilling where the surface is restored.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.