Installation of Water System Fluoridation Station for the City of Beverly Hills
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Installation of Water System Fluoridation Station for the City of Beverly Hills
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The fluoride treatment station is designed to adjust the natural fluoride level of potable water to promote dental health.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Angeles District Office 500 North Central Office
Glendale, CA 91203
Phone : (310) 551-2045
- Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The installation of fluoridation facilities is exempt from CEQA by the statutory language included in Title 14 Section 152852.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.