Cleanup and Abatement Order R5-2011-0700 (the "CAO") for LUSTIS cast #310200
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Sacramento
- Document Title
- Cleanup and Abatement Order R5-2011-0700 (the "CAO") for LUSTIS cast #310200
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- In December 1990, a gasoline leak was discovered beneath a dispenser island at the Site, which is an operating retail fuel station. The leak was stopped, and a limited excavation removed contaminated soil. Subsequent sampling revealed that the leak had contaminated both soil and groundwater beneath the Site. C.L. Prince Co., Inc., the operator of the station, submitted a workplan to clean up the Site in 2007. The work plan called for the installation and operation of a dual phase extraction (DPE) remedial system. Although extraction wells for the system are in place, the DPE system was not operated. The CAO requires that those responsible for the cleanup complete the work proposed in the work plan.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
11020 Sun Center Drive, Suite 200
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 464-4817
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- It can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the activitity in question may have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.